Native American Tribes
GSA offers a range of services available to federally recognized Native American Tribes, from surplus property donations to vehicle purchases. In addition, recognized tribes can use this page to receive notice of GSA actions and policies that affect tribes, as well as provide comment.
- How It Works - New to dealing with GSA? Here’s how it works.
- National Desk Reference for Tribes and Tribal Organizations [PDF - 11 MB]
HOW GSA HELPS CUSTOMERS
Native American Tribes’ access to GSA services is similar to that of federal agencies.
- Introduction to How GSA Helps Tribes
- Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE)
- GSA Schedules
- How to order from GSA Schedules
- Schedules eLibrary
- Telecommunications/Technology Contracts
- National Customer Service Center (NCSC)
- GSA Training Programs
PROPERTY TRANSFER AND PUBLIC SALES
These programs offers items that the federal government no longer needs, for sale to the general public by competitive means such as auction, negotiation, and bidding.
Dự đoán xổ số Tây NinhGSA can help tribes dispose of or acquire excess personal property (e.g., office supplies, machinery).
- Introduction for Property Transfer and Public Sales for Tribes
- Surplus Personal Property Overview
- Acquiring Federal Excess Personal Property
- Surplus Personal Property Sales
- E-Tools Related to Property Disposal
REAL PROPERTY TRANSFER
Federal property available for transfer ranges from undeveloped land to commercial property to single- and multiple-family housing.
- Introduction to Real Property Transfer for Tribes
- Real Property Transfer
- Finding Federal Property
Dự đoán xổ số Tây NinhGSA offers deeply discounted vehicle sales solutions to meet tribal automotive needs.
NHPA SECTION 106 TRIBAL CONSULTATION
Dự đoán xổ số Tây NinhThis section offers background on federal policy relating to Native American Tribes, particularly around historic preservation.
- Introduction for Tribes
- Section 106 and Tribal Consultation
- Strategies for Successful Tribal Consultation
FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS
Dự đoán xổ số Tây NinhContact GSA, offer feedback, and comment on proposed GSA actions and policies that affect Native American Tribes.